At its core, Farb Guidance Systems is about automating agricultural processes using the best available hardware on the market. FGS has most recently brought it’s automation technology to the Caterpillar 299D2 Track Loader. The benefits of using this platform include:
- A compact body allows for greater mobility while operating and transporting
- Tracks allow for greater flotation and less soil compaction
- Fully independent torsion axle suspension allows for excellent performance on rough terrain
- Maintenance is supported by Caterpillar’s worldwide dealer network
- Widespread machine availability allows for demand-based resource management
As versatile as your imagination.
With the ability to pull and communicate with any hitch-type or 3-point implement, FGS has logged over 1,000 hours of run-time on over 10,000 acres. Current services that have been rendered include:
- Heavy Disking
- Seeding (crop-dependent)
- Soil Sampling
Have an process or implement you want FGS to perfect? Drop us a line.